("Company”) is committed to protecting your privacy.
It is important for us to make known to you the measures we use to safe-keep
the information that we gather, and we undertake do so in accordance with the
By using the Company's website you consent to the automatic
collection of information. While there is no legal obligation for you to give
us any information, you should be aware of the fact that withholding certain
types of information might limit the availability of some of the Company's
services. In any event, whether the information we collect is personal or
statistical in nature, it will be saved by us, and it will be our
responsibility to keep it secure. In our normal course of business we apply
various methods to secure information, which decrease the risk that your
information will fall into the wrong hands. Some of the information we collect
does not identify you, individually, and we do not keep it together with your
personal details. While we strive to perfection, obviously, the measures we
apply are not bulletproof, and therefore, we do not guarantee that the
information saved by us will be entirely and completely resistant to
unauthorized access. By using our website and services, you hereby understand
and expressly consent to these risks.
1. Allow you to use the various services on our sites, including repairing breakdowns of services and sites;
2. Improve and enrich the services and content offered on our sites;
3. Change or cancel existing services and content;
4. Adapt advertisements that are displayed upon visiting the sites, to topics that may be of interest to you;
5. Send you information on updates and other information that we believe will interest you;
6. Monitor and analyze statistical data; and –
7. Act according to the provisions of the law, and the requirements of the legal authorities, or of third parties that will come to us, and with whom, we believe, in good faith, that, by law, we must cooperate.
The Company may decide, from time to time, to send you
information by e-mail regarding our services, or on matters which you might
find of interest to you. The Company will not e-mail you any such information
without your explicit consent, and you should keep in mind the fact that you
can always cancel your consent to receive such information, by providing the
Company a written notice with respect thereof.
It is important for us to let you know that in any event the Company will not pass on your personal details to any 3rd parties except for the following circumstances:
1. Statistical information on user activity on our sites. Statistical information passed on will not identify you personally;
2. In the event that a legal dispute between you and us, which will obligate disclosure of your details;
3. If you conduct illegal activity on the sites;
4. If a judicial order is received that instructs us to pass on your details, or information about you, to a third party; and –
The Company's website uses “cookies” for the purposes of its ordinary and efficient operation, as well as for the purpose of collecting statistical information on the use of the site, personal identification and adaptation, and for security purposes. While this is not required by law, you are hereby advised that it will be more efficient to use the Company's website when the “cookies” are saved on your computer. You should also be aware that you can always set your browser to prevent the receipt of “cookies”, just keep in mind that blocking the “cookies” is likely to limit our ability to fully render our services to you.
If you have any questions, or require any clarification, regarding this policy and the information gathered, you are welcome to contact us directly.
We appreciate you interest and business!